Time Management Magic by Lee Cockerell
BreadBox Rating - 7 out of 10
Number of pages - 144
Summary - Executive Time Management Secrets from a Life at Disney... During Lee Cockerell's career at Disney as the Senior Operating Executive of Walt Disney World Resort, he led a team of 40,000 Cast Members (employees) and was responsible for the operations of 20 resort hotels, 4 theme parks, 2 water parks and the ESPN Sports Complex. As you can imagine, Lee had to become a time management expert, first as a means of survival and then as a way to help others make the best use of their time. The time management secrets he developed have become one of his most requested corporate training lectures and are now available to you in this tell–all book.
BreadBox Review “I don’t have time to...” is something you’ve likely thought or said in the last 24 hours. We all have trouble with managing our time. It can seems like there isn’t enough time in the day. So how do people like Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, and Larry Page become so successful in their lives? They have the same 24 hours that we do. The simple answer is they knew how to use their time. They weren’t reactive to their schedule, they were proactive. This book reflects the success of the most influential people in the world, and shows you how to manage your time consistently and effectively. Cockerell provides you with detailed processes that he has found successful and shows pictures of his actual schedule to give yo u some applicable material. If you’re suffering with time management, pick up this short yet profound book.
- "The ideas in Time Management Magic aren't only for managers in the workplace, they're for everyone, everyplace! Here, Lee Cockerell shares his personal planning system that made possible his thriving executive career with entertainment and hospitality industry giants. Read this book to maximize your success in life!"
– Ken Blanchard, Coauthor of The One Minute Manager and Legendary Service
- "I have used Lee Cockerell's powerful Time Management Magic system to transform start–ups to multi–million dollar businesses and to coach hundreds of CEOs to do the same. Read it, implement it, and enjoy the massive results it produces. This book is a NOW read and will be 100 years from now!"
– Tim Redmond, RedmondGrowth.com, Author of Power to Create
- "The magic behind Walt Disney World involves really no magic at all. The daily magic customers experience at Disney World is created by the time management skills of the leadership team. Most people overlook the careful diligence and time management skills required to manage the daily checklists, systems and schedules being executed by the army of over 40,000 employees that were once led by Lee Cockerell. Read this book and implement Lee's time management systems and you will experience TREMENDOUS success."
– Clay Clark, United States Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year